Sat, 12 Aug|
Heritage Day 2023 - 'At the Movies'
We will be recreating some iconic scenes from history from ancient Rome to the 1970s lined up for an action-packed day of photography. You can expect several models & reenactors, who will be setting up their heritage scenes for you to capture. The theme for 2023 will be 'At the Movies'
Time & Location
12 Aug 2023, 11:00
Abbots Bromley, Abbots Bromley, UK
About the event
We will be recreating some iconic scenes from history with everything from ancient Rome to the 1970s lined up for an action-packed day of photography. You can expect several models & reenactors, who will be setting up their heritage scenes from calm every day home/camp settings to more explosive demonstrations of battles and war.
This year, our theme will be 'at the movies' and you can expect to not only capture scenes from history and iconic historical movies but also fictious ones too!
Last year we had over 70 reenactors, confirmations of individual groups are starting to come in now and so far we have;
Exclusive photography workshop featuring a range of reenactors, models and vehicles including;
· PB Entertainment (Peaky Blinders and 1940s).
· Stronghold re-enactment (medieval)
· Svartland Vikings
· The Birmingham Pals (The Great War & Victorian period)
· Rob & Ruth and baby Bethany with a Regency(Pride & Prejudice) impression
· Lace Wars (17th Century Red Coats)
· The Bellum Fraternum Society (15thCentury knights)
· The Past Alive (13th Century Monk and Nuns)
· The Guilde (portraying the 4 crowns from 1570– 1650)
· A selection of Cosplayers recreating some famous movies and computer games
· Knights Templar reenactors from the crusades
· A collection of classic vehicles
· Flypast from a Supermarine Spitfire (subject to weather & serviceability)
· Live musket & rifle firing
· And more
Full photography tuition and support available on the day - all levels of photographers welcome!
Heritage Day 2023 - Early Bird
Heritage Day 2023 - ticket available at last years price for a limited time only!£70.00+£1.75 service feeSale ended
Heritage Day 2023£90.00+£2.25 service feeSale ended