Sat, 13 Aug|
Heritage Photography Day 2022
A chance to capture several re-enactment groups, vintage vehicles and scenes from all periods of British history. Photography advice and support available if required. We will be recreating some iconic scenes from history with everything from ancient Rome to the 1970s lined up for an action-packed
Time & Location
13 Aug 2022, 11:00 – 16:00
Abbots Bromley, 19 Goose Ln, Abbots Bromley, Rugeley WS15 3DF, UK
About the event
We will be recreating some iconic scenes from history with everything from ancient Rome to the 1970s lined up for an action-packed day of photography. You can expect several models & reenactors, who will be setting up their heritage scenes from calm every day home/camp settings to more explosive demonstrations of battles and war. We will even have several horses and dogs onsite also re-enacting history! We have an emerging Victorian theme for this years event.
Already confirmed so far, we have;
- We will be welcoming the Mid-Victorian Militia reenactment group for the first time
- More Victorian reenactors including a police man
- ‘Cannon Dave’ is back with his English Civil War re-enactment group with Live firing of canons and muskets
- 1940s reenactors & Peaky Blinders by PB Entertainment
- Mark & Sam will be back with their ‘Jack the Ripper’ display - Georgia & Clemmie return with a brand new Portuguese Horse-riding display
- Gina and family will be joining us with their beautiful Horse and carriage
- The ever-popular Sir William Stanley’s medieval reenactors will be back this year including a medieval warbow!
- Rob, Ruth and Baby Bethany will be back this time in late 18thCentury Ball outfits!
- Our friends from Lace Wars will be back with their famous Georgian red coat impressions
- Ben Wilkes
- Suffragette reenactor
- Vintage Vehicles
- Much, much more to be added.
Full photography tution and support avaialble on the day - all levels of photographers welcome!